Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Avon Antique & Historics
Hi All,
We are having our 3rd annual Antique and Historics event from June 11 thru June 13.
This is a karting and Minibike event for Karts and Bikes from 1972 and earlier.
This is strictly a fun event with lots of track time, good fellowship and good food.
No racing at this event.

Last year our attendance was quite low so we are hoping for more this year. If we don't get a good turnout this may be the last year for this.

This event is similar to TBO where we let the karts and bikes go out in similar groups.
It really is enjoyable and low pressure.
Attached is the flier, money can be saved by pre-registering if preferred.
Hope to see many of you there,
Scott, Sam, Tom and GVKC

.pdf   Avon June Historics 2020-Final.pdf (Size: 284.27 KB / Downloads: 24)
All,

This really is a fun time. I've attended both of the previous events, and had a total blast each time.

Honestly, if you have testing and tuning to do on your experimental Clinton, this is the time and place. If you have a wife, girlfriend, (or whoever!), who has a desire to drive a go kart but doesn't feel comfortable squeezing in track time at Tier 1 style weekends, then this is definitely the time and the place. If you want to set up in the pits, display your karts, and shoot the breeze for three days straight, then this is your weekend. If you want to casually pick Scott's and Sam's brains for the entire weekend....lol... We just have to collectively show up.

Short of jeopardizing my employment, I truly hope to be able to attend this event for a third time. Truth be told, my new supervisor gave me an eye roll when he saw my wishlist of long weekends this year, and nothing has been posted on the calendar yet. My fingers are crossed.
Just another note to promote this fun event.
Just a weekend and plenty of casual track time for any vintage equipment produced before 1972.
Vintage pre-72 accurate reproductions are also welcome.

Prizes will be awarded for the show and food will be available all three days at the concession stand.

Give us a try, you won't regret it!!!