Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Avon 2010
Oh man, let me be clear.  I was in no way referring to your friend Pete on my last post.  If any one of us gets a test, and it's positive and they forget to tell us, what the hell is a guy or gal supposed to do?
sorry i'm pretty touchy lately. 
lot going on in my world that isn't super fun. 
anyway pete was a stand up guy i miss him. 
part of life i guess.
d Cool
Dave L.
I know of many Canadians that head to the other side of the border for all sorts of medical procedures. No politics belong in this forum, except for the karting flavor, so please let's keep it that way. Life is one of those things that I thought of a lot as a kid. I new it was fleeting as pet's died, friends were killed in war, and car wrecks, and other novel ways. As I have aged the trend has changed to health issues for the most part. Though for some reason as I age the gravity of each one seems to strike a little harder. The closeness to me (my heart) doesn't always indicate the level of pain and loss. The ones that should have been preventable and the ones that drag on for what seems like for ever seem to hurt the most. Cherish those good memories, hope and strive for the best in the future. Vintage karting is one of the bigger things that allows me to not dwell on the negative aspects of my past life. I'm certainly looking forward to more of it in the near future.
amen to that.
Dave L.
Dave did you know we have a dvd of that event Richie,
no i didn't. 
is it possible to post it?
i'd love to see it myself.
if so we have a section for video or if we don't i'll make one.
d Cool
Dave L.