Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
F/S New chrome Azusa Tank....GEM 1100 A
I don't do Facebook as a member.....I read it and follow it......but I don't feel like
I need to put more personal info on another site for the keyboard terrorists to scam.

That said, I'll list a couple of pieces here so my fellow kart people get a shot for
their projects.....

1)  FRESH redone Azusa seat back tank.......NOT a FOX piece.  This one is ROUND
without the flat on the peak of the curve.   This is NOT an NOS piece or "barn find."
It IS a Joel Christians straightened and prepped piece.  The chrome is PERFECT, and there's
NOT a hint of rust or corrosion on the inside.  It has 2 pipe thread bosses on the bottom
and includes the chrome cap.   $285 shipped to you in the lower 48.

2) GEM 1100A reed cage.   I have NO idea what it fits or its intended application.
It's a 4 sided piece, NO reed petals, but the screws and the steel petal retainers are
there.  NEVER mounted, in the original box.  I had a 6 sided one, fit a GEM/Mac motor
mount in place of the stuffer.  Possibly the same?   Eric Adams (CA) has reed petals.
NO idea as to what to ask $$$$$.  I'll put myself at your mercy as a fellow karter.
For a FAIR price I'll cover shipping.

Pics available to your direct email.    First come first served.    I'm boogeracng@gmail.com

THANKS for looking

Chuck