Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Avon 10th anniversary Engine Give Away
I couldn't agree more Scott. I have to mention that the winning ticket holder of the 50/50 took home $293.00 and also not to mention Ralph Alexander won a beautiful restored Mc 91B1.  The weather was picture perfect for all 3 days, all 23 asphalt pit spaces were full as well the back section and some of the front spectator section. Thursday the action was non stop from 10am till 5pm. Friday started with a full morning of track time, a break for lunch followed by the First heat of racing. Then it was lining up for the kart show, a break at 5pm to sit down to enjoy the pulled pork dinner. Next it was up and moving for the judging of all the the Vintage Karts. Saturday was a HOT picture perfect day with a nice breeze. At the drivers meeting Scott and I promised you that we would be finished by 3pm and we got done at 2:55. How awesome is that. We hope everyone had a great time and it was nice seeing all of you as well.
Sam
Thank you Scott, Sam, Al and all who helped put together this event. Always enjoyable event with great people we love to see again. Whew, we had some tough competition in historic and sportsman as well as all classes. We missed those who couldn't make it.

Forgot to mention the great 50/50 prizes. Thanks to the contributors, Scott, Sam, Chuck G and others.
Thanks also to Karl G for the trophy's and John W and Al P foe my awesome new number panel crafted and painted at the track. Thanks guys!
Hot off the press. For those who couldn’t make our event you can catch some video footage on you tube:
GVKC Vintage Karting

Thanks
Sam