Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Avon July Event - Our 10th Anniversary Update
Hi all,
For the Avon event coming up at the end of July, Sam and I have decided to sweeten the pot for those who decide to pre-register.
Pre-registrations will greatly help us plan for a smooth and successful event so besides the benefit to us we also improved the benefit for those who wish to attend.

Here are three benefits to Pre-registration:
First off there is a $20 discount for a 3 day early registration
Second we have decided if you can't make the event for any legitimate reason, we will refund your money.
Third, the class grid line ups will be determined by order of registration, in other words, early registrations will get the best starting positions

You really can't loose by registering early so please take a little time and fill out the entry form and send it in.
Also, if you have your own transponder please send in the number along with the registration form. Yellow or yellow stripe My laps transponders work with our system."

Let me know what you think... we can talk later and I will revise the pre-reg form and send it along with this note and will also post it on all three forums.

Hope you have a great day,
Scott

.pdf   Avon Vintage July 2019_flyer-Updated June 25.pdf (Size: 413.29 KB / Downloads: 26)