Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GVKC - Avon, NY, monthly vintage class scheduled for 2019
For 2019 the Genesee Valley Kart Club in East Avon, NY has a vintage event scheduled once each month.  We made our best effort to make sure that our dates don't conflict with any other events.  We welcome any and all vintage karters to come and run with us!  Here are the dates:

May 12
June 22
July 7
August 11
September 15
October 13

Of special interest, the June 22nd date will be the 60th anniversary of the Genesee Valley Kart Club, and we want vintage karts to be a part of that.  Please mark these dates on your calendars!

I'm bumping this thread up to remind everyone of our monthly vintage races.  

The 60th Anniversary has been changed from Sunday June 23 to Saturday June 22, and I changed that in my previous post.  So far, besides all of the regular weekly classes - which will be double points, there will be oval races, vintage karts, chicken barbecue, car show, and possibly a band......  I hope you can come out, help us represent the vintage karting community and celebrate this historical event!
Bumping this back up. Our first GVKC vintage date is May 12. I'm planning on running my A-Bone/MC90 and my MXK Mirage/flathead. See you there!
Looking forward to Sunday, maybe we will finally get a decent day. Looks good so far.
See you there,
Scott
This Saturday, June 22, is the 60th Anniversary of the Genesee Valley Kart Club, and we want the vintage karts to be a part of that celebration. The weather report is looking good so far (fingers crossed...) for Saturday, but Sunday June 23 is the rain date. Bring those vintage karts out to the track and join the celebration!