Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ebay showing only 1st page results for VTG kart
Anyone selling on ebay for at least the past 3 or 4 days should be getting listing fee’s refunded on items that didn’t sell. There may be 3244 items listed in N Amerika today under vintage kart, but your only going to see the 1st. page. Bad thing is that the majority that search daily didn’t see the items that did sell;
therefore much lower prices were to be seen. I mean even lower than usual.
Unless this is all a Firefox incompatibility issue again.
But I’d bet its another system glitch ebay is trying to work out since their last “improvement”.
or maybe its just me, I cant even get the font straightened out here.
You are right Mark - Firefox doesn't work, but Chrome is ok

terry
Thanks,
Interesting, Firefox not working past page 1 in search results.........
My IE8 wont even open on ebay anymore.
Comodo Dragon is supposed to be just like firefox and I used it at one time with varied results,
at least in Comodo Dragon it wasnt throttling towards 100% system usage like Firefox does,
eventually you'd have to close firefox/do a clean up and reopen it to continue in Ebay.

as far as chrome goes.....well Dave wont like what I have to say about anything gurgle. not with a 10 ft pole anyways..
He understands why, we just arent going there and rightly so.     Hi Big Dave!

Anyone else confirm the glitch? or anyone figure out a work around searching vintage kart using MF?
https://community.ebay.com/t5/Technical-...lissues-db
Not finding anything here that relates to the issue going back to 2/15/19

Sunday (last night) it was back to operating as it should, but I see late monday morning its back to what was happening.