Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fremont Ohio VKA Event May 2,3, 4
The Fremont VKA event will be a Memorial Event named after and for Butch Kavanagh,,,,,,,Butch has been a friend for a number of years ....Rick Chapman has know Butch since High School  and will lead the celebration ....

We hope to dedicate some time to tell some stories ......and have his son Vince, take a lap backwards at Fremont in honor of his dad...
love that  Big Grin

d Cool
Dave L.
dat b kool
Great plan, but Butch had many criticisms of Vince's driving when he was going the right way.  He may send thunder and lightning in response to a Polish victory lap (that's it nickname in Nicecar - just say it in hillbilly and you will understand).  

Butch and I went clear back to Navarre in the late 60s and early 70s.  Hope to be in Ohio to attend and watch the proceedings.

Smokey
We'll be there for the celebration, thunder and lightning regardless!
(02-13-2019, 03:44 PM)Blaine Young Wrote: Great plan, but Butch had many criticisms of Vince's driving when he was going the right way.  He may send thunder and lightning in response to a Polish victory lap (that's it nickname in Nicecar - just say it in hillbilly and you will understand).  

Butch and I went clear back to Navarre in the late 60s and early 70s.  Hope to be in Ohio to attend and watch the proceedings.

Smokey

Smokey...sure hope you can be there,,,,I know you guys went back a ways....

gw
be there...