Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
F/S WB Horstman muffler and the last update of earlier list
I have a NOS...NEVER run, Horstman "can" muffler for sale, or trade.   The only marks on it are the washer and nut marks from being mounted.  It was on a nos 820 I bought.  Never had exhaust thru it. Original color/finish.  Got a trailer queen show kart?.... this should be on it.   Sell outright $365 shipping included.   Or if you have one that's nice, NO major damage and serviceable, we can make a deal for $$$ and yours.    Has to be an 820 application.

Here's the LAST listing of pieces from my earlier posts.   No reasonable offer refused.

1)    Alky prepped BDC16 (fresh) and the 91/101 intake and reed cage to match.  includes fresh plastic reeds, intake base gasket, and a fresh duckbill.   $80 shipped.

2)    Fresh painted (yellow) Mac flywheel cover with a built in factory kill switch.  I suspect it to be a 49 piece, minor scratches, no cracks or breaks.     $30 shipped.

3)    A bunch  (5 or 6) sprocket/brake drum hubs.  Various manufacturers some with 3 bolt wedge locks, some with 4 bolts.  Some show damage from chain issues, one has been welded.  Not pretty, but if you need a wedge lock, here's your chance.    Take 'em all for  $30 shipped.

4)   Original Chaparall/Bendix 6" brake assembly from a twin engine frame.   Segmented brake shoes, one has a bit of friction material chipped off.  Drum is good as far as run out and roundness, but original chrome is mostly gone.  What's left is badly faded.   This is a '68/'69 vintage BENDIX piece not the lesser grade Ausa stuff.    $85 shipped.

It's all gotta go.    Let's make a deal.    Pictures available for all, I need your direct email.

Chuck