Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Update 12/9...new stuff, sold stuff
Bear with me....OLD FART, not tech savvy, here's the latest.    I thought there was a way to modify the original post, but I can't figure it out.......I'd search out a neighborhood 8 yr old for help, but I'm AFRAID of the repercussions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ONE of the Mac intake/BDC 16's is sold.   Likewise for the SDH204R motor mount.

The rest of the stuff from the earlier post is still here..... the SDH 204L motor mount and the 2nd Mac intake/BDC 16 carb combos.......I'm a "motivated seller" but please, be reasonable.....

I've located these additional pieces......

1)  NOT a GEM piece, but someone's knockoff.    Mac 91 series stuffer plate....commonly called a super stuffer.  The base is .250 thick and has the curved design for the interior of the crankcase that clears the crank throws.    $15 +shipping, or if you have the corresponding piece for a WB820...I'll trade.

2)  Mac flywheel.  Standard timing, NOT the factory 5* piece.  Clean, original fins, no damage or mods.
$15+shipping.    Offer?

3)    2 Mac flywheel/fan covers.   1st is VERY nice, fresh yellow paint, and a built in Mac kill switch.  $25.
Second is an original, dirty, original paint, no kill switch.  Should clean up nicely.  A quick look today, and I found NO breaks or cracks.    $15.    Either will need shipping to go with them.     A CLARIFICATION.......
I'M GUESSING THESE ARE 91 SERIES PIECES AS THAT'S ALL I RAN FROM THE MAC FAMILY.

4)   OEM Mac 49 intake and flat back Mac carb.   I know NOTHING ABOUT THESE THINGS.  They were
removed from a stock 49, on my first purchase Rupp A Bone and an aftermarket "sloper" intake and Tilly were substituted.   Sold the kart/engine combo before I ran it.   Intake and carb $25 + shipping.  New intake base gasket included.

IT'S A CLEANING HOUSE SALE.     I need $$$ for a Donovan 820 clutch for my remaining karts.  What's the line........."my loss is your gain."

I can do pictures if you want.........PM me your direct email.

Chuck

Chuck