Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For Sale List...updated 12/7
The Bug wheels and hubs are sold.   Van K wheels are sold.  Mc101 is sold.   Both fuel tanks are sold.  Fresh Alky BDC 16 is sold.   Thanks to all who inquired and purchased.  Room on my shelves, and a paydown on my Paypal account makes momma happy.   Happy wife, happy life................

Here's what's left.......

SDH 204R and 204L sidewinder motor mounts.    These are for McCulloch, stuffer mount with a slight forward/downward angle.   As close as I can tell, the fit is for 2 1/2" tube spacing.    The 204R is missing the steel "butterfly" clamps.  I bought them from my Invader project before I knew they were the wrong spacing.  I'm not even sure the clamps are correct.   I'll take $25 for the Left (with clamps) and $20 for the Right.  Take both for $40.   Plus shipping.

2 Mac 91/101 style intakes and reed cages.  Each with alky BDC 16 carb.  These were run briefly, flushed, and oil fogged when I replaced them with 2 other intakes and Vince Hughes' HL Tillotson adapters.   I'll include new gaskets and duckbills with purchase.  $100 each,  take both of them for $175.    Plus shipping.

Mac 91/101 intake w/reed cage.  Both pieces modified for HR series Tillotson.  New gaskets included.  $45 plus shipping.

REALLY wanting to sell..............make me a fair offer if you don't like the quoted price on something.  I feel like my pricing is fair if ebay is an indication.   Hell, I've even been known to help with shipping.

Thanks again to all.....Pictures if you want them.   I'll need your direct email.

Chuck