Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bandito bumpers
Margay bandito front and rear bumpers. Jig built using an original set of bumpers.
Front 55 Rear 45. Plus shipping.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

For those that don't know Skips work is great!
Hello Skip
Do you know if the Bandito and Panther X use the same rear bumper 
Thank You 
Randy D.
Thank you Paul.
Randy. They are not the same. Panther x is narrower from ctr to ctr. Also the stubs that go into the main frame rails are different diameter. I have a panther x bumper with excellent chrome if your interested.
(11-26-2018, 10:38 PM)Skip Owen Wrote: Thank you Paul.
Randy. They are not the same. Panther x is narrower from ctr to ctr. Also the stubs that go into the main frame rails are different diameter. I have a panther x bumper with excellent chrome if your interested.

T
The fronts are the same but not the rear.

Skip what is the radius you are using on the rear? I have a rear that is pretty pitted and needs replaced but the bends on mine look tighter than yours. It could be just the photo also.
The Bandito bumper is a 4" radius. Didn't realize that until I committed to making them. Oh well, dies are only $300 :-( Panther x and Pro x are 3" radius which I have.
(11-27-2018, 05:50 PM)Skip Owen Wrote: The Bandito bumper is a 4" radius. Didn't realize that until I committed to making them.  Oh well, dies are only $300 :-(   Panther x and Pro x are 3" radius which I have.

Only $300 is right. 

Skipp, I tried to buy a tube bender once. The bender I could afford but the price on the dies are ridiculous especially since you would need at least a dozen or more to cover just some of the more popular karts out there. Needless to say I don't own one.