Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mac 101, intakes, carbs, LOTS of stuff
I NEED CASH (Paypal) for personal stuff..............kart stuff is on the back burner.

I'll list what I can remember off the top of my head, and keep updating.  There are NO
pictures attached to this posting....not smart enough to do it.  HOWEVER.......if you
reply via PM and include a DIRECT email, I'll forward whatever you want and provide
fair evaluations.

Here goes................

Bug front spindles and wheel halves.............I think the rims are 2.5" x2    $75
2......Mac intakes and fresh BDC16 (alky) carbs. Never run.  Been sitting for a while, and
        if I can locate them, I'll include new duckbills and carb base gaskets.   $125 each
Mac intake and reed cage modified for a small Tillotson.     $75
LOT'S of VanK rim halves........3.0-4.0"    what do you need.    Full wheel $10/half $5
SDH sidewinder motor mounts.   Left and Right....SDH204L and SDH204R.   Mac applications.  $30
Undrilled disc brake mount for KH disc and M/C.  It looks like the piece that was on my
        Fox.   $25
FRESH from Bryan Espeset........early Mac 101.  Tapered PTO crank.  Has a WHITE flywheel cover.
        I'm told a black wrinkle will make it a 101A (?).  Can supply a YELLOW cover. 
        Bore 2.281      slight scuff on intake port(?)     good rod bolts      timing 23*    pres test good
        I have a 10* flywheel if you want it for extra $$$  ($25)      The above intake modified for a Tilly
        would be a good start, or one of the intake/BDC16 combos...........$500 + intake option.
        AS IS, THE ENGINE HAS NO INTAKE/CARB.

EVERYTHING (EXCEPT THE 101) IS SUBJECT TO FAIR OFFERS.   SAME FOR SHIPPING......

LET'S TALK.   The insurance co. wants paid.    First come first served, and time/date on PM's or email sets the deal.

Paypal OK if it's "send funds to family/friends."    CASH (money orders) is a better choice.  We can
discuss shipping.......USPS, FedEx, or my last choice the brown truck.

I REALLY need to clean out..........Medicare and my health insurance is waaaaayyyyyyy short for
covering Marcella's health stuff.

Chuck

Are the ports stock? Is it a two exhaust port version or one port version?
Tapered crank? Right hand threads?
Steve O'Hara
Ok, so the 101 has been sold, along with a 5* Mac flywheel.   The rest of the stuff listed is still available.

IN ADDITION........I've located a fresh alky prepped BDC16 from Bryan Espeset.   Fresh base gasket and duckbill included @ $75+shipping.

White plastic "kidney bean" shaped seat back tank (shaped like a Chilton).  Includes the cap.   BRAND NEW, never had fuel in it.   $25.00+shipping.

Azusa (I think) seat back tank.....looks like half a soccer ball.   NO chrome, paint or whatever.  Bare metal.  Been "massaged" a long time ago by Joel Christian.  I'll have to unbox it for a hands on evaluation.  I'll guess it at $100 and if it looks like crap I'll adjust..........I don't remember it as "chromable" but you can decide.   Pictures to your direct email.

CLEANING HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Reasonable offers considered.    Paypal ok.

Chuck