Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2018 Karting - Video Collection
There are many folks on the Vintage Kart Forum that are not on Facebook. 

In my Facebook activity I have posted my vintage and modern karting activity videos during the 2018 season. I assembled a new collection that may interest this group that may not see otherwise. They consist of video shorts to on-board enduro vintage laydown 360º view racing action. Vintage and modern karts, young and old, play days and race days.

The videos are all high definition 1080 to 4k and can play lower--adjust setting as needed. 

360º play may give unusual views. Depends on platform and devices being used. Adjust change to desktop or mobile views. Experiment.

Link...
                                                         2018 Karting                                          

Cool stuff, Scott. That 360° view is awesome! It was a pleasure to meet you at TBO, too. Thanks for sharing your experiences.

-Kurt
(09-04-2018, 11:08 AM)Kurt Bogerman Wrote: Cool stuff, Scott. That 360° view is awesome! It was a pleasure to meet you at TBO, too. Thanks for sharing your experiences.

-Kurt
The file sizes are huge, especially on 4K high definition on 360 degree view. Agree that it is really cool to look at any direction, especially to watch what happens on the passes.