Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tires That Need a Home
I have some tire sets that need a good home.  The used ones are from Gus and have maybe 10 laps on them.  The wear stripes are still visible on a couple of them.  There's nothing wrong with them.  They just didn't suit me and I changed over to Bridgestones.  Send me a PM if interested and I will email you additional pictures if you wish.  There is not enough space here to post a large number of pictures.  All tires have been stored in sealed boxes in my storage room.

I want to sell these as a set or as a pair.  Not individual singles.  Prices do not include shipping.

Gus's Vintage Speed - 

(4)  VST Blue Streak Copy  11 x 6 - 5 @ $25.00 each     SOLD

(2)  VST Duro 10.0 x 4.5 - 5 @ $20.00 each

(2)  VST Carlisle Super Slick copy 11.0 x 3.5 - 5 @ $20.00 each     SOLD

New tires.  Never mounted.  Still have the plastic wrapper.  Not sure of exact age as I did not purchase them originally.

(2)  Dunlop SL6  11 x 6 - 5  @ $ 22.50 each

(2)  Bridgestone  DRI to YBR  11 x 7.10 - 5  @ $20.00 each                (I don't know anything about these tires.  They came to

(2)  Bridgestone  DRI to YBR  10 x 4.50 - 5  @ $20.00 each                me in a box with other parts when I bought my karts 

originally. Plastic has come off 1 of the 10 x 4.5's)

Terms of offer to sell (aka, the "fine print"):
1.  This is not an auction.  There are no rules.  Ebay has rules.  This is not eBay.
2.  Offers to buy and all discussion only by PM, e-mail or phone call – not on the Forum. I'm not interested in assassinating your character, or having my character assassinated.                
3.Generally the successful buyer will be the first person to agree to buy the item at a specific price.  I don’t play bidding war games.  Life is too short.    4.  I reserve the right to not sell to anyone, at my discretion.  Please play nice.
5. All items are offered as-is, with no guarantees and no returns.  I may make an exception to this in special cases.                 
6.  Expectations of rapid response to PM’s and rapid shipping should be laid aside in favor of exercising your virtue of patience.
I may be quick, or I may be slow – but I always deliver.

created by James Waltz

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)