Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Misc WB 610/820 Items
Rather than try to individually post each of these items I thought I would write out a list of them and a picture or two.  Like most vintage kart folks I have accumulated a good number of small items over the past few years.  Some of these are brand new, never used.  Others are all in very good shape.  I'm pricing these items to sell.  Everything is for West Bend engines.  Unless noted otherwise these items are for the 820 & 610 - 

Manifolds:

Terry Ives V12 dual manifold top plate, reed cages and gaskets - New.  Never used.  $150.00 (Works for West Bend & Mac Engines)

GEM dual manifold (no reeds) - $50.00 (SOLD)

Reed dual manifold piece, #438 (no reeds)- $20.00 (SOLD)

GEM single manifold with V Reed - $35.00

WB Single stock manifold with V Reed - $20.00

1/4" Steel mounting plate - new - $20.00 (SOLD)

Polished aluminum headers - new - $45.00 ea. (SOLD )

Polished aluminum chain/clutch guard - very good condition - $35.00 (For 610/820 application)

Azusa universal chain guard - new - $12.00. (SOLD)

Air Filters - new, never used.  Fits a 2 1/2" OD velocity stack.  4 3/4" height overall - $12.00

WB 580 shroud - new - $20.00 (SOLD )

WB 510 piston - FREE for the postage (SOLD)

Let me know if you need additional pictures or information.  I'll be happy to provide.  Shipping is extra.

Terms of offer to sell (aka, the "fine print"):
1.  This is not an auction.  There are no rules.  Ebay has rules.  This is not eBay.
2.  Offers to buy and all discussion only by PM, e-mail or phone call – not on the Forum. I'm not interested in assassinating your character, or having my character assassinated.                
3.Generally the successful buyer will be the first person to agree to buy the item at a specific price.  I don’t play bidding war games.  Life is too short.    4.  I reserve the right to not sell to anyone, at my discretion.  Please play nice.
5. All items are offered as-is, with no guarantees and no returns.  I may make an exception to this in special cases.                 
6.  Expectations of rapid response to PM’s and rapid shipping should be laid aside in favor of exercising your virtue of patience.
I may be quick, or I may be slow – but I always deliver.

created by James Waltz

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

UPDATE - 

My laptop crashed and burned yesterday afternoon not long after I made the above posting  I sincerely apologize to those that have sent PM messages and emails.   We as a people do not realize how attached we are to the internet until something happens to the access.  It is especially un-nerving when you are not computer savvy.   I have obviously figured out how to access the site using my wife's laptop.  Not easy to do when you can't remember your correct password!

As of yesterday evening the (2) polished aluminum headers and the 580 shroud have been spoken for, pending payment.

FURTHER  UPDATE - 

When it rain, it pours.  My wife's laptop died Monday morning.  New battery on the way.  Hopefully that will resolve the issue.  I have been trying to handle this using my phone and that is impossible.  PLEASE CONTACT ME USING MY EMAIL ADDRESS:  s.brundick@yahoo.com     I can at least see that.

I have come to the library to log on to the site today.  Please accept my apoligies for tardiness.