Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tucson vintage play days November 2, 3 and 4th 2018
Tucson vintage play days November 2, 3 and 4th 2018. 30.00 per day. 

Last year we shared track time with rally cars and a few shifter karts. 15 minute sessions. Everyone still had more than enough track time and most enjoyed watching the cars while in the pits. 

No organized racing. Just plenty of track time with your buddies.

Great track with real restrooms, covered eating area and more. Plus great BBQ will be served.

Any or concerns please ask.

Musselman Honda Circuit;

Address: 11800 S Harrison Rd, Tucson, AZ 85747

Phone: (520) 245-5278

Thx. Dean
Rolleyes Dean put on a great event last November, and this year should be even better. Good food, too! Here's a pit pic from last year. Ted

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

November getting closer. Plenty of hotels on Tucson Blvd. RV camping OK at the track.
(07-22-2018, 11:37 AM)DEAN KANOCZ Wrote: November getting closer. Plenty of hotels on Tucson Blvd. RV camping OK at the track.

Gonna try to come out and go down with Ron , Sue and Ted. Hope to make it and bring a rider. 
Thanks Mike
Mike, if you don't get to bring a rig, we'll accommodate you for sure. I hope to have n1ke and Photon there. Ted
(07-22-2018, 02:01 PM)ted johnson Wrote: Mike, if you don't get to bring a rig, we'll accommodate you for sure. I hope to have n1ke and Photon there. Ted

Thanks Ted, hopefully I can bring something but will really appreciate any loners. Main hope is to be able to visit friends. Looking forward to seeing you guy's. 
Later Mike
You'll enjoy Dean's cooking! TJ
(07-22-2018, 01:35 PM)Mike Anderson Wrote:
(07-22-2018, 11:37 AM)DEAN KANOCZ Wrote: November getting closer. Plenty of hotels on Tucson Blvd. RV camping OK at the track.

Gonna try to come out and go down with Ron , Sue and Ted. Hope to make it and bring a rider. 
Thanks Mike

It would be great if you can attend Mike. As Ted mentioned, I'm sure we can find you a rider.

Thx. Dean
Mike, never mind the rider; be sure and pack Cathy in your suitcase! Wink Ted
Bumpp