Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Avon Antique & Historic Event June 7,8&9 Update

.pdf   Avon Antique and Historic event Recap.pdf (Size: 409.12 KB / Downloads: 23)
Hi All,
Attached is a recap of some important facts about the June 7,8 & 9 event at the Avon kart track.

In addition I am happy to say that all the track improvements are complete and you will be able to experience the new track layout as well as the facility upgrades. We are hoping for a real fun time for all who attend.

I would ask that if you plan on attending, could you let me know so we can do our best to prepare for the food as well as other things for the event.

In addition, even though the cutoff year for karts is 1969, there were several early sidewinders out in 1969. Bug Stinger as well as Hornet, Tecno, IKS and some Margay models so if you have them, bring them out.

Hope yo see many of you for this fun event,
Scott Kneisel

Also attached is the flier in case you have not seen it.

Attached Files
.pdf   Avon Historics 2018-June Event.pdf (Size: 323.49 KB / Downloads: 67)
hurray, 
that means i can take my new breed sidewinder outta the trailer that weekend!!
d Cool
Dave L.
(05-15-2018, 08:19 PM)David Luciani Wrote: hurray, 
that means i can take my new breed sidewinder outta the trailer that weekend!!
d Cool

i have a couple or 3 karts looking forward to trying out..
 Heres one ..    

(05-15-2018, 01:41 PM)Scott Kneisel Wrote: The Show Prizes are done, dash plaques are here sorry about the messy bench.
Scott
Hi All,
Attached is a recap of some important facts about the June 7,8 & 9 event at the Avon kart track.

In addition I am happy to say that all the track improvements are complete and you will be able to experience the new track layout as well as the facility upgrades. We are hoping for a real fun time for all who attend.

I would ask that if you plan on attending, could you let me know so we can do our best to prepare for the food as well as other things for the event.

In addition, even though the cutoff year for karts is 1969, there were several early sidewinders out in 1969. Bug Stinger as well as Hornet, Tecno, IKS and some Margay models so if you have them, bring them out.

Hope yo see many of you for this fun event,
Scott Kneisel

Also attached is the flier in case you have not seen it.
Thumbs Up 
Just a note that the weather for the Antique & Historic event is projected to be fabulous, 70's and sunny every day so come on out and run your stuff, have a ball and join us for this unique event.
Scott
(06-01-2018, 02:43 PM)Scott Kneisel Wrote: Just a note that the weather for the Antique & Historic event is projected to be fabulous, 70's and sunny every day so come on out and run your stuff, have a ball and join us for this unique event.
Scott

looking forward to riding something for first time in 2018 ..
hope  bob L. can make it ..lumpy .,many others ... john phippen and I plan on Thursday eve..i can only do Friday ..
its going to be  great to see everyone ..
avon is an awesome place and scott does an incredible job ..
  thanks scott ..
Steve, I'll be there Friday with my trusty old MC6 ready to have some fun, my first ride this year also.  You bringing your old MC6 ride?  I hope John and Laura come and she has her 6 also.  See you in a few days.
bob, 
we'll see ya friday maybe with a surprise.
you possibly have inspired me to reassemble my little mc10.
d Cool
Dave L.
(06-03-2018, 11:00 PM)Bob LeFevre Wrote: Steve, I'll be there Friday with my trusty old MC6 ready to have some fun, my first ride this year also.  You bringing your old MC6 ride?  I hope John and Laura come and she has her 6 also.  See you in a few days.

homemade kart and poor ol 6 are down for moment ..both need attention ..
have a 20 on blitz kart not very fast ..
john will  be there Friday with louras kart ..she cant make it ..
Now Dave, is that your little old stock MC10 or your modified 10 (91 clone).  Hummm, not sure I can keep up with either one.  LOL  Looking forward to running some laps.  See you Friday.

Steve, I'm sure its not fast, yeah right, maybe John and I can try to catch you and Dave.

Friday Guys.

Bob