Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You GOTTA be kidding!
302734798921 eBay.  A real bargain at only $5K! TJ
i think he may have put a few to many zeros on there
I was lookin' for Theo Holstein's name! TJ
(05-11-2018, 11:30 AM)ted johnson Wrote: I was lookin' for Theo Holstein's name! TJ

Ted, have not heard anything for a while. How is your health?
(05-11-2018, 10:50 AM)ted johnson Wrote: 302734798921 eBay.  A real bargain at only $5K! TJ

I would have bought it Ted but it was missing the pull start so I took a pass.    Keep well Ted, I am looking forward to seeing you next February when I past through town on the way to Riverside.

jim
Hi, Walter. I don't feel bad, though been fighting the Tijuana Two Step for a couple days. I need to get busy. I have a bit of CAD drawing checking to do for Brian Thomas, as well as a couple CAD files to send to Tom Kelley.
Jimmy, you are ALWAYS welcome at my place, any time at all. The $5K kart reminded me of that wooden $10K whatever-it-is that was on eBay for months. Ted
Hey Teddy,
Looks like a heck of a deal. Maybe he would trade for my Swoopster or Xterminator, I have had them for sale on REAR for a while and not even a question. Stay well and tell Ron Hi.
Later Mike
Hi, Mike! I hope you are well. Selling anything seems a bit slow right now. Your Swoopster is a nice original rig, and being a Sprint model, it's even more rare than the single engine karts. Give Kathy my very best. Ted
Thanks Ted,
May see you guy's in the fall.
Later Mike
i was bored so heres another click blue words to see

pretty sure those are dyco wheels for those who don't know

a farmer brown modified gk800.looks like it's been stored in the bottom of a pile of hay only needs everything to be a great kart

D Cool
Dave L.