Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NEW CASTLE JUNE 14,15 & 16
well i guess i've been lost in my own little world i missed that rule change.
i am not really complaining about the rule just whining as a dear friend let me know a day or two ago.
it was pretty cool just seeing the straight axles sidewinder running regardless i love those karts.
maybe next year i'll get one of my cheetahs back out there then i'll be less like a guy with a knife at a gun fight!!

package??
what package did i forget something??

anyway i may have to build an open mc91 or two so i can stay with mccullochs in straight axles.
not a big issue i have a FEW BLOCKS THAT WERE ALLEGED TO BE FAST IN THE DAY.
Dang caps lock.
right now i'm gonna have to work late night to rebuild the motors i trashed a little.
may do a video tutorial if i get inspired.
d Cool
Dave L.
(06-22-2018, 10:24 AM)David Luciani Wrote: well i guess i've been lost in my own little world i missed that rule change.
i am not really complaining about the rule just whining as a dear friend let me know a day or two ago.
it was pretty cool just seeing the straight axles sidewinder running regardless i love those karts.
maybe next year i'll get one of my cheetahs back out there then i'll be less like a guy with a knife at a gun fight!!

package??

anyway i may have to build an open mc91 or two so i can stay with mccullochs in straight axles.
Dang caps lock.
right now i'm gonna have to work late night to rebuild the motors i trashed a little.
d Cool

I would be interested in watching a video tutorial of a rebuild. Always looking to learn more about karting.

Michael
(06-22-2018, 10:24 AM)David Luciani Wrote: well i guess i've been lost in my own little world i missed that rule change.

package??

Dang caps lock.
d Cool

PEDALS...on the way....

didn't Scott K do a video on a Mac rebuild ..or am I missing something,,,like a memory...LOL
Scott did the best tutorial on mcculloch rebuilds i ever saw. 
we have talked about doing a video based on a mcculloch rebuild recently but logistics are difficult.

what i am planning is a disastor tutorial as i seem to have a stuck motor and a needled motor. Tongue

the stuck motor hopefully will be mild but showing newbes what to do with one other than send it off to get rebuilt by someone else seems like a good idea.
not like i'm a super motor builder or anything but i do manage occasionally to build a usable motor.

the needled motor will be experimental as i am gonna try the epoxy repair.
something i theorized could be done many years ago.
apparently someone more motivated than me has actually been successful.
i'll be trying out his how to advise.
d Cool
Dave L.