Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3 vintage karts for sale
Early Yamaha RC 100 #360-20000-10 Kart in overall good shape, missing brake caliper, KT 100 has compression $700.00 for more info and pictures PM me with your E-mail address.                                                                           Blitz  Restored, N.O.S. front axle and struts installed by Gary Emilo, orig. seat  Install a motor and go. For more info and pictures PM me with your E-mail address.                                                                                                            Bucket Bug Stinger Front straight axle sidewinder. Fully restored runner. Rebuilt Parilla TT25, nylites.  Break in laps only.  $2000.00  For more info and pictures PM me with your E-mail address.
(03-07-2018, 04:14 PM)bruce ristow Wrote: Early Yamaha RC 100 #360-20000-10 Kart in overall good shape, missing brake caliper, KT 100 has compression $700.00 for more info and pictures PM me with your E-mail address.                                                                           Blitz  Restored, N.O.S. front axle and struts installed by Gary Emilo, orig. seat  Install a motor and go. For more info and pictures PM me with your E-mail address.                                                                                                            Bucket Bug Stinger Front straight axle sidewinder. Fully restored runner. Rebuilt Parilla TT25, nylites.  Break in laps only.  $2000.00  For more info and pictures PM me with your E-mail address.

waterman4350@roadrunner.com   Please send photos and where are you located  Thanks  Earl
(03-07-2018, 05:36 PM)Earl Gregory Wrote:
(03-07-2018, 04:14 PM)bruce ristow Wrote: Early Yamaha RC 100 #360-20000-10 Kart in overall good shape, missing brake caliper, KT 100 has compression $700.00 for more info and pictures PM me with your E-mail address.                                                                           Blitz  Restored, N.O.S. front axle and struts installed by Gary Emilo, orig. seat  Install a motor and go. For more info and pictures PM me with your E-mail address.                                                                                                            Bucket Bug Stinger Front straight axle sidewinder. Fully restored runner. Rebuilt Parilla TT25, nylites.  Break in laps only.  $2000.00  For more info and pictures PM me with your E-mail address.

waterman4350@roadrunner.com   Please send photos and where are you located  Thanks  Earl
(03-07-2018, 04:14 PM)bruce ristow    Hello  interested  please send pics  ,,,,,k.getley@verizon.net Wrote: Early Yamaha RC 100 #360-20000-10 Kart in overall good shape, missing brake caliper, KT 100 has compression $700.00 for more info and pictures PM me with your E-mail address.                                                                           Blitz  Restored, N.O.S. front axle and struts installed by Gary Emilo, orig. seat  Install a motor and go. For more info and pictures PM me with your E-mail address.                                                                                                            Bucket Bug Stinger Front straight axle sidewinder. Fully restored runner. Rebuilt Parilla TT25, nylites.  Break in laps only.  $2000.00  For more info and pictures PM me with your E-mail address.
Hi, Bruce. I PM'd you.
bruce is located in N.J.  last i heard.
a good guy easy to deal with.
d Cool
Dave L.
Thanks  Dave  My three karts are still for sale   Yamaha,  Restored Blitz  and Restored  Bucket bug,  and I was thinking of selling my Restored Bonanza with an WB industrial 820.   Thanks   Bruce Ristow ALL prices have been reduced!!!