Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTB vintage kart
Looking for a vintage restored rear motor or sidewinder kart roller or with motors !
Two Bugs for sale and a Rupp, 68 Bug = $1600, Sidewinder = $1200, Roadrunner with new upholstery = $850 

Shipping is around $150/$200 . All rollers .

Bonbright 820 fresh $1200, polished pipe  .

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Interested in the 820 do you still have it for sale thank you.
Ramon ....and all those that have shown interest in the BonBright  WB 820 .....it's long gone, sold it to a friend many of you know, after looking at Dave's port work, he may clone some engines .

The sad news to report is that this Bonbright may be the last Vintage Kart engine build by Dave Bonbright......he's just too busy with big buck racing engines and has said he isn't doing anymore.  Of course there are those that may have a closer relationship and get preferred treatment, but the word is.....no more !

When I sell my two Bugs and the Rupp Roadrunner.....I may list more parts and engines for sale, but if the karts don't sell I'll keep the extra parts ...as you never know when you might get the urge to make a few laps Huh .

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hi Randy do you still have red bug sprint for sale thx ?
(03-10-2018, 06:24 PM)Randy Dacus Wrote: Two Bugs for sale and a Rupp, 68 Bug = $1600, Sidewinder = $1200, Roadrunner with new upholstery = $850 

Shipping is around $150/$200 . All rollers .

Bonbright 820 fresh $1200, polished pipe  .

Love that interior on the Roadrunner where can I get one for my Dart.
Pleated Rupp seat $400 + shipping .
68 red Bug, might be for sale, all depends on if my buddy Gary wants to keep it or sell it .....PM me if serious . $1600 price was discount price.....can be picked up in Los Angeles, no Bus shipping !

As to Rupp upholstery, original styles in stock from my friend Deb . Look on ebay under Dart, then contact me for her email . Or just search here under Dart upholstery in for sale, as I have listed her contact before in other posts .
Good news for Dave...... Bad news for us......

Glad I have the Bonbright 820's that I need, and can probably get Terry Ives to do any future repair/refresh work needed.
Jim Waltz, West Sacramento, CA
In regards to any interest in my Karts for sale, if anyone is serious they are available .....contact me by PM leave your email .

I'm very busy and don't check in as often....so be patience for a response back .