Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MYERS LANCER DUAL SIDEWINDER ON EBAY
Under the listing Vintage Twin Engine Lancer go-kart on ebay there is a Myers Lancer with an extended front porch.  It's listed as local pickup, but the seller says he will pack and ship if necessary (from Washington state).  It's a pretty complete looking roller (complete with storage dirt in the seat).  I predict that it will not sell for the $1.00 initial listing price (unless the current bidder is the luckiest vintage karter on the planet).

These don't come along that often and I think it's worth looking at even if you are not in the market for another ride.   Fortunately, I'm trying to reduce my overindulgence in kart numbers so I will pass on this unless it is insanely cheap.  It's rumored that the Godfather/Pres GW is bringing a single engine Myers to Barnesville that may be for sale (but certainly not for a buck)

Smokey
If Vince and Sean don't want it it will most likely come back to Northern Ohio......zero communication from them...?????

gw
The single...another straight FRONT axle sidewinder!
(02-28-2018, 09:11 AM)Tom Day Wrote: The single...another straight FRONT axle sidewinder!

yep..a single..a very nice single with the correct tank...
That was a nice example. Just doesn't fit people Gary's size very well.
(02-28-2018, 05:50 PM)steve welte Wrote: That was a nice example. Just doesn't fit people Gary's size very well.

yep..for me to fit in it , it would need the Welte touch...LOL

gw
(02-28-2018, 07:16 PM)Gary Wlodarsky Wrote:
(02-28-2018, 05:50 PM)steve welte Wrote: That was a nice example. Just doesn't fit people Gary's size very well.

yep..for me to fit in it , it would need the Welte touch...LOL

gw

Anyone that observed Gary at Bushnell knows that until he gets that hip fixed, he won't fit in any kart.  If the doctors have to put it off much longer, GW will have to be moving around on one of those geezer electric scooters.

Smokey
Well thank you Doctor Smokey.............

gw
last i heard it ain't the doctor that keeps delaying that hip repair.
Big Grin
Dave L.
(03-01-2018, 08:03 AM)David Luciani Wrote: last i heard it ain't the doctor that keeps delaying that hip repair.
Big Grin

yes,,,I know,,,why do I keep putting it off........

its got to be done,,,,,,scardy cat,,hate Doctors, hate Hospitals....well maybe not hate,,,

gw