Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1973 Mk.||| Cheetah
So, I’m not really sure why I haven’t made a post on this aside from a few questions. Anyway, here goes.

I picked this kart up at New Castle last year, and over the rest of the summer I tore it down. It was an original kart that had been raced hard but kept in good hands. No dents on any of the bumpers. It has an open 91B/1. The engine was supposedly modified by Mark Dismore, or someone else working at Comet Kart Sales during that time.

Later. we sent it to a blasting shop where it was for roughly 8 months. I’ve called recently (kind of weird I did it eight months later)
And got them working on it. So, as of 2/24/18, it is being blasted. Ooh!! I almost forgot, We have a concept drawing to go on the Nassau panel.

More to come!!

Vico

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Vico. Congratulations on starting a new restoration. Keep us posted on the build.
Thanks, Sam. I hope it’ll be cool. I loved your Margay that you did.
It has been awhile since I last posted on this thread. The kart currently is with its owner and now is painted a nice orange tangerine. I hope to update this thread more consistently in the future.

Vico

Update: the new change to the forum doesn’t let me add pictures, it just re loads the page and deletes the message and doesn’t put the picture in. I’m sure it will be resolved soon. Pictures to come.