Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nicholson Speedway, May 4th & 5th
[attachment=2951]

Nicholson Speedway, May 4th & 5th
Event 1 of the N.E. Series

See attached files for full details!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.pdf   PromotersCupFlyier2018-v3.pdf (Size: 1.57 MB / Downloads: 14)
.pdf   NicholsonFinal2.pdf (Size: 391.46 KB / Downloads: 15)
REMEMBER:

NO EXTRA FEE to enter additional classes at NICHOLSON or ANY “N.E. Series” events.

All "N.E. Series" events are Tier I & Tier II.

All four events are VKA.
looking forward to riding ..hoping to make all 4 events ..and seeing all the great folks and great karts and having a great time ..Lol..

historic .. kart ..??? engine mcculloch ..??
6.1 rear ,, kart ..shoemaker outlaw ., rupp chap .,hornet .,mcculloch 200 or margay new breed ., dunno yet ..motor i have mcculloch 91,s on em all ..

whatca all got ..
(02-12-2018, 04:37 PM)steve miller Wrote: looking forward to riding ..hoping to make all 4 events ..and seeing all the great folks and great karts and having a great time ..Lol..

historic ..  kart ..???  engine mcculloch ..??  
6.1 rear  ,, kart ..shoemaker outlaw ., rupp chap .,hornet .,mcculloch 200 or margay new breed ., dunno yet ..motor i have mcculloch 91,s on em all ..

whatca all got ..

Hey Steve, it's great to hear that you will be trying to make all four events. It's always a pleasure having you there!

I still have no idea what I will be running. I'll be trying to get my "Historic" back together. My Dart with my Parilla BA13 in "8.2 REAR" is another possibility. I've also been toying around with the idea of putting one of my 4 cycles back together.

Either way..... it's going to be a lot of fun. 
There really is something for everyone!

Next stop - Nicholson - See You There.
Use this attached form to pre-regrester....

Note:
All four "N.E. Series" Events there is NO extra charge for entering additional classes!
All four Events are Tier I & Tier II!

Ill be there with a new cheetah MK3 or the Shark.
Thats good news Tom, should be a much easier trip than Sandy Hook.
(03-12-2018, 10:30 AM)Paul Hunter Wrote: Thats good news Tom, should be a much easier trip than Sandy Hook.

I hope so, there were to many antique shops on the way from Virginia beach to sandy hook and the wife had me stopping for all of them..... I didn't think I would ever get there.
Two T-Shirt Designs Commemorating the 2018 Series will be available this year.
Both will be available at Nicholson Speedway. Don't forget to pick one up.

The Maroon "T" with pocket - $15
The Gray "T" - $12

(Click on images to view)