Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Margay expert 2
Looking for a mid 80s margay expert 2. I would like to redo it like my dads so he can enjoy it. I will admit I don’t know anything about these karts, I race newer ones. If someone could let me know if there is anything out there for sale, frame only to race ready. If it’s frame only I would like to find the fairing and side pods if anyone has them. Thank you for all your help. I’ll try to leave a pic for attention

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I'm not a big fan of upside-down viewing or cyan images..... Big Grin .

If you check out the local Sacramento craigslist, you find this era Margays every now and then .....I sold mine and a similar Emmick .......one more Emmick and my Tag kart along with the two Bugs still to be sold .

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Lol. Thanks. I couldn’t figure out how to fix it. Thanks. And I’ll check that out
Tom....you have to fix your images before posting .....usually in the operating systems picture software there's an editing feature to flip and adjust . I had photoshop on my old computer, but I used the MS 10 software to fix yours .

There's probably more Margays in the Midwest then on the west coast or you can get a new chassis repop .....look in the resources section . https://www.vintagekartforum.com/showthr...p?tid=1494

Duke Zink.....repops them now and again !