Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
F/S Complete Karting operation
Complete vintage karting operation! I have been collecting and working toward making it to Bushnell or Barnesville, but my daughter's health has changed my priorities. I have a 1985 Swiss Hutless Flash and a 1986-87 Swiss Hutless Dynamic. Both karts are in good shape as raced back in the day (nerfs have tabs welded for side pods). Also have a bare chassis 1985 Margay Expert III with bumpers nerfs and axle. Have five complete KT 100 engines and one parts motor. I have rebuilt three of the carbs and run the engines (not sure on bore sizes). Lots of pipes, pistons, carb kits, split rims, motor mounts, clutches (Horstman and Burco), clutch pullers, motor mounts, sprockets, chains, air filters, and a Kart stand. Would like to sell as a package deal for pick up (too much to ship) so that I don't have to split it up. I'm just outside Mobile, Alabama. $2700. Also have two newer sprint karts available ( CRG road rebel with CR125 engine and 90s sprint chassis with KT 100) if you are interested in a package deal. I have learned so much on this forum, and I hope to join you guys in a few years when my daughter's condition improves! Let me know if you have questions, and I can give you my number for additional info. Wanted to offer it up here before posting it on Facebook.

Having issues attaching multiple images from my phone. Send me a message and I will send you all the photos.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(01-06-2018, 09:55 AM)JasonDavis Wrote: Complete vintage karting operation! I have been collecting and working toward making it to Bushnell or Barnesville, but my daughter's health has changed my priorities. I have a 1985 Swiss Hutless Flash and a 1986-87 Swiss Hutless Dynamic. Both karts are in good shape as raced back in the day (nerfs have tabs welded for side pods). Also have a bare chassis 1985 Margay Expert III with bumpers nerfs and axle. Have five complete KT 100 engines and one parts motor. I have rebuilt three of the carbs and run the engines (not sure on bore sizes). Lots of pipes, pistons, carb kits, split rims, motor mounts, clutches (Horstman and Burco), clutch pullers, motor mounts, sprockets, chains, air filters, and a Kart stand. Would like to sell as a package deal for pick up (too much to ship) so that I don't have to split it up. I'm just outside Mobile, Alabama. $2700. Also have two newer sprint karts available ( CRG road rebel with CR125 engine and 90s sprint chassis with KT 100) if you are interested in a package deal. I have learned so much on this forum, and I hope to join you guys in a few years when my daughter's condition improves! Let me know if you have questions, and I can give you my number for additional info. Wanted to offer it up here before posting it on Facebook.

Having issues attaching multiple images from my phone. Send me a message and I will send you all the photos.
e mail me at invaderjb@gmail.com

I'm unable to PM or get your e mail thru here.
(01-06-2018, 09:55 AM)JasonDavis Wrote: Complete vintage karting operation! I have been collecting and working toward making it to Bushnell or Barnesville, but my daughter's health has changed my priorities. I have a 1985 Swiss Hutless Flash and a 1986-87 Swiss Hutless Dynamic. Both karts are in good shape as raced back in the day (nerfs have tabs welded for side pods). Also have a bare chassis 1985 Margay Expert III with bumpers nerfs and axle. Have five complete KT 100 engines and one parts motor. I have rebuilt three of the carbs and run the engines (not sure on bore sizes). Lots of pipes, pistons, carb kits, split rims, motor mounts, clutches (Horstman and Burco), clutch pullers, motor mounts, sprockets, chains, air filters, and a Kart stand. Would like to sell as a package deal for pick up (too much to ship) so that I don't have to split it up. I'm just outside Mobile, Alabama. $2700. Also have two newer sprint karts available ( CRG road rebel with CR125 engine and 90s sprint chassis with KT 100) if you are interested in a package deal. I have learned so much on this forum, and I hope to join you guys in a few years when my daughter's condition improves! Let me know if you have questions, and I can give you my number for additional info. Wanted to offer it up here before posting it on Facebook.

could you send pictures of the margay. andrewsracingllc@yahoo.com
Sold pending deposit and pick up.
Did you sell the margay?
Sold.
(01-17-2018, 10:09 AM)Thomas Barr Wrote: Did you sell the margay?

I have the margay frame you inquired about.  I'm at the vintage event in bushnell florida and driving back to Detroit.  its buried in my truck.

Its $300   invaderjb@gmail.com