Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2018 VKA Guidelines Revision 1/5/18
The 2018 Guidelines have been revised to clarify the carbs and manifolds allowable in SPORTSMAN REAR. The updated version has been posted (where I have authority) under the MEMBERS tab and under the EVENTS tab on VKAkarting.com. They all have the revision date 1/5/18. Any others will say 1/1/18 AND ARE NOT CURRENT. Hopefully, the other links will be updated soon.

SPORTSMAN REAR: Rear American engines; 8.2 c.i. (135cc) max displacement WB-820 with 8.2 c.i. (135cc) max displacement must be industrial-type; McCullochs must be 6.1 c.i. (100cc) max displacement or saw blocks over 80cc. Small single intake manifold allowed (WB V-reed, Homelite reed, Go Power reed, etc.). Manifold to have an HL bolt pattern, single reed cage manifold only. Single HL 1-inch maximum throttle bore carburetor. Small Mac flat-back carb OK. Must have vintage-style dry clutch, box muffler and vintage tires. MC-91, 92 and 93 engines are allowed. Single Carb manifolds only, No V-4, No V-6 or V-12 manifolds. No 91-93 Mac Carbs; No 91-93 Mac Manifolds.

Attached Files
.pdf   DRAFTxxx.pdf (Size: 524.8 KB / Downloads: 42)