Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My latest Xterminator project
        Happy New Year all,
Thought I would try posting a few pictures as it goes along from start to finish my latest Xterminator. Nothing fancy just the parts as they get repaired and go together. Hope it works out.
Later Mike

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(01-18-2016, 12:45 PM)Mike Anderson Wrote: Happy New Year all,
Thought I would try posting a few pictures as it goes along from start to finish my latest Xterminator. Nothing fancy just the parts as they get repaired and go together. Hope it works out.
Later Mike

hi mike,
nice start we'll consider it as a restoration entry if you'd like.
dave l.
Those karts are a big challenge.
(01-18-2016, 04:25 PM)David Luciani Wrote:
(01-18-2016, 12:45 PM)Mike Anderson Wrote: Happy New Year all,
Later Mike

hi mike,
nice start we'll consider it as a restoration entry if you'd like.
dave l.

Thanks Dave,
That sounds good. I will keep posting pictures.
later Mike
A little more progress today. Waiting on rubber bellows from McMaster Carr. Should be here by the end of the week and then I will be able to finish steering assy.
Thanks Mike

Saturday Jan. 23,2016  got some pieces from McMaster Carr. Things are coming together. Steering assy. bumpers,pedals and heel cups in front. Tank and bumper on rear along with upholstery. Waiting on parts from Zinc plater right now then completion will begin. Hope it all goes well.
Later Mike

Pretty much done, waiting on motor mounts from tumbler. When I get them engines and throttles will go on to complete. Will post pictures when finished with either black or turquoise upholstery for others to decide what they like better.
Later Mike

Pictures of the latest xterminator after completion. Ran it at the Big One shortly after this. Worked well, was surprised.
Later Mike