Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where are members located?
Too bad most members don't put their location.  Maybe someone lives close to the Rupp with the 101's .
Or maybe members don't want us to know, its a secret.  ???
I live in Hell (Hollow)
NEAR
MOLINE IL
I have it in my profile but it doesn't come up on my post with my name. Not savvy enough to figure that out. Proves I can build a kart better than run a computer.
(11-21-2017, 11:58 AM)steve welte Wrote: I have it in my profile but it doesn't come up on my post with my name. Not savvy enough to figure that out. Proves I can build a kart better than run a computer.

hahaha that's funny.  I can't do it either ask Dave, Brian or Shawn.
I live near Youngstown Ohio Don,t know how to get address to come up next to my name. Happy thanksgiving everyone
I live in Horicon, WI in the summer and North Fort Myers, FL in the winter.
As Romero Llamas reminded us not long ago....

So on the upper right of the blue strip where is says WELCOME, ROMERO - I clicked down arrow "V" after your name.

Then I clicked on (User CP) with the settings gear before it.

Then on the far left I found (Your Profile) and below that - (Edit Profile) and added my City and State in (Current Custom User Title[Image: smile.png] Box
You can also edit your signature in your profile to add your city and state......

Jim Waltz, West Sacramento, CA
Jim Waltz, West Sacramento, CA
oddly enough, this site says I do not have permission to go to my profile.....black helicopters????

gw
Me too