Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wanted Mc20-30-45. Cranksaft
Hello, I’m looking for a mcculloch kart mc20 crankshaft or an old engine for parts.
If you have one or any suggestions to where i could find one i would greatly appreciate the help.
Thanks, Chris
Please pm me your real name so I can change it for you.
Scuba Chris - I'm curious about something.  What is it about our rule regarding the use of a real name that you chose not follow and why?  We are presently having a large discussion about this up in the "General" section and since you signed on using a "handle", I thought I would ask.  Just curious.  Folks on this forum are extremely helpful but they like to see their rules followed.
(11-05-2017, 08:53 AM)Sterling Brundick Wrote: Scuba Chris - I'm curious about something.  What is it about our rule regarding the use of a real name that you chose not follow and why?  We are presently having a large discussion about this up in the "General" section and since you signed on using a "handle", I thought I would ask.  Just curious.  Folks on this forum are extremely helpful but they like to see their rules followed.

Sterling, If you read my post directly above yours you can see this has been addressed. I am waiting for Chris's reply. 

Chris, I will give you a couple days to contact me, otherwise I will delete this post.
Sorry, I didn’t mean any disrespect to the Form. It was an honest mistake.
Chris if you could follow the instructions on this page we can get that fixed for you.

https://www.vintagekartforum.com/showthr...p?tid=1912