Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Saltillo, MS CANCELLED
Scott Klingler has asked me to pass along the announcement from the track owner of Saltillo. Due to the recent hurricanes and the damage to the track, repairs will not be possible before the scheduled event, therefore, the VKA Saltillo, MS, scheduled for November 10 - 12, is CANCELLED. Sorry for any inconvenience this causes.
(09-25-2017, 05:03 PM)RolfP4 Wrote: Scott Klingler has asked me to pass along the the announcement from the track owner of Saltillo. Due to the recent hurricanes and the damage to the track, repairs will not be possible before the scheduled event, therefore, the VKA Saltillo, MS, scheduled for November 10 - 12, is CANCELLED. Sorry for any inconvenience this causes.

Sorry to hear that. Would have been the closest one to me except for B'ville. 
Hope they'll try again next year.
(09-25-2017, 05:30 PM)I\m sorry to hear that too.   For the first time, there was going to be an event close to me.   I was looking forward to it.   If I can help get the event ready for a later date, let me know.   I hope the damage wasn Wrote:
(09-25-2017, 05:03 PM)RolfP4 Wrote: Scott Klingler has asked me to pass along the the announcement from the track owner of Saltillo. Due to the recent hurricanes and the damage to the track, repairs will not be possible before the scheduled event, therefore, the VKA Saltillo, MS, scheduled for November 10 - 12, is CANCELLED. Sorry for any inconvenience this causes.

Sorry to hear that. Would have been the closest one to me except for B'ville. 
Hope they'll try again next year.