Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Estate Sale.....cancelled at this time .
Due to life changes.....I am not able to ship anything at this time, some friends are going to store the collection or
buy items back until I am able to make clear decisions again .

Sorry to disappoint the few guys that stepped up to buy items and help me out .
too bad randy
take care of the family..there will always be karts for sale
tk
GEARBOX
Randy,
Can you send me photos of your Doodle bugs? I am also interested in your Mc 10 parts. I am not too far away so I can collect. I am also willling to help other with pick up and delivery where applicable.
Tony

My email: lightningmcqueen@comcast.net
Cancelled
Cancelled
Randy,

So very sorry to hear that you will be departing the sport.

I think I made this offer once before when you did a short tour of duty in Texas a few years ago, but if you are everin proximity to a west coast event you have a ride available on any machine I am running - and I always have loaner gear to out you on the track.

I'm going through some changes myself, but will be able to stay in the sport for the indefinite future.

You're a good man, Gunga Din. (a very loose quote from Rudyard Kipling)

PS: See PM as well.
Jim Waltz, West Sacramento, CA
We never met, but it's been fun having you 'round. Hope you change your mind. You could sell 90% and still have enough to keep your hand in the hobby. Think about it.
Interested in the GK mini.
PM sent

And the MC10 stuff if Tony doesn't take them.
Guys......as noted I didn't intend to sell my vintage collection, but I have elderly parents that are under the care of my brother, a doctor . But as the time has changed their condition, they want me to be with them "NOW" !

The problem is I am forced to get rid of everything in California .

If I don't get back to you asap, it's because I'm clearing out my shop, going to scrap metal and selling a lifetime of household items to be free to go back to Texas .  I'm being pushed to get my house ready to sell .

My problem is I lost my cel phone and cancelled my long distance on my landline so I can't call you back......
 if there is little interest in certain items, then I may have to put what's left in storage until I can deal with selling if off at a later time.....
Randy,

I can send you a free Iphone 5.
Just get an AT&T plan.
My son upgraded and I just have it sitting here.
You should have my contact info via PM earlier.

terry