Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OCT 6th and 7th, OVRP, Cuddebackville NY
The fourth and culminating event of "The Northeast Promoter's Cup Series" is just around the corner: October 6th and 7th at OVRP, Cuddebackville, NY. Fresh asphalt and a modified road course should make for great end of season event!

Remember, we are including an under the lights mock heat for all that are interested on Friday night. Just remember to pack clear or amber face shields. This should really be something special!!

Also on Friday late afternoon will be the karts show. Let's get all the karts in attendance off the trailers, out of the trucks, out of the pits, and onto the show line. Each and every kart is a piece of history lets tell the full story.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

BTT.......
btt
Dave L.
I would like to attend as a spectator. Is there an admission charge? Is there any kind of swap meet being held?

Thanks,

Michael
(10-01-2017, 08:20 PM)Michael Drechnowicz Wrote: I would like to attend as a spectator. Is there an admission charge? Is there any kind of swap meet being held?

Thanks,

Michael

Can't swear to it but there usually are a couple of guys selling parts. 

To have access to the pit area you need to buy a pit pass. The cost for a one day pit pass is $15.

There is an area next to the cafeteria that has seats for spectators. Access to this area is free. 

It's going to be a fun couple of days. I hope you can make it. The kart show is on Friday around 4PM. There ia also going to be a "mock" heat race in the evening under the lights. If I were coming out for just one day I would think Friday would be the best. LOL..... But there is going to be lots of fun and action on Saturday too! Maybe try to go to both!! 

-Al