Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No Serial Number Need Help Identifying

Hey guys, I'm a newbie here but have a very important favor.  I just bought this frame on Sunday.  The person I purchased this from had very little information on the year/make; he said someone told him it was a late ca1960's.  I'm not too sure myself from looking at other styles.  it seems to fit somewhere in the ca1970's.  There are no serial numbers i can find. I checked underneath, i checked the front U connection where the wheel hubs connect.  The original color appears to be a metallic flake light-blue.  I'm looking to rebuild this back to the original; I've got two nephews 6 and 8 that can't wait for their Uncle Charlie to get this guy up and moving.  I'm looking for any input or ideas as to Year/Make.  Once I get that started I'll be sure to post my progress.

Thank you in advance,
Charlie
Based on the general look of it, it was intended to be used as a concession cart, might be an International made in Atlanta Ga. ......The mower companies made many of these concession type carts, they aren't in the Racing Kart Magazines so id. is hard to pin down .
(09-12-2017, 02:21 AM)Randy Dacus Wrote: Based on the general look of it, it was intended to be used as a concession cart,  might be an International made in Atlanta Ga.  ......The mower companies made many of these concession type carts, they aren't in the Racing Kart Magazines so id. is hard to pin down .

Thank you Randy.  This points me into a direction!
doesn't look to be a vintage racer. concession kart my best guess too.
add a decent four stroke and you'll have a fine yard kart.
not much collecting value but the fun meter is off the charts.
good find please do post progress and questions
Cool
Dave L.