Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oriville historic class ...
they must have been offered back in the day. here is a unit complete with dual shut off valve and cam. if any body is interested $30 and i can bring it to oreville or $40 shipped.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I'll take it...
(3 hours ago ) width= chuck giacobbe [ 4 ]
they must have been offered back in the day. here is a unit complete with dual shut off valve and cam. if any body is interested $30 and i can bring it to oreville or $40 shipped.

Hey, if someone has another they might sale, let me know.
Thanks Kevin
kevin ., same fuel pump on riding lawnmowers ..I took a bearing loc and ground a small flat spot in it works perfect ..
I wanted chucks for the bracket ..ill use the whole thing though ..save me tearing apart an old mower ..
im scratch building another kart with a front tank ..it will go to good use ..
Kool, I'll keep my eyes open of pictures of your new Kart. It looks like a cool setup. I'll have to see what I can come up with.
steve, i haven't seen a PM from you about how you plan on paying for it or if you are going to pick it up at oreville. i took a kart frame last year to oreville that you wanted but you never showed up. again you said you were going to be there but you didn't. i still have it. if you still want it i'll bring it again. you identified it about a year ago. i think it was the name of one of the presidents but i can't remember which one. i bought it a year ago and it was delivered to TBO and you were admiring it then.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sam and I will be there, not sure what to run.
Sam has GP with Mc9 and I have GP with Mc8.  Box mufflers, dry clutches, small carbs.
If there is a decent sportsman class (more than just the two of us) we will run in that but if not we will be in Historic.
Should be there by the time practice starts on Friday as long as Irma doesn't mess things up.
I had an SAE years ago with tanks up front,,,had a vinyl number panel,,,snap on and unsnap to fuel up

gw
(09-08-2017, 06:15 AM)chuck giacobbe Wrote: steve, i haven't seen a PM from you about how you plan on paying for it or if you are going to pick it up at oreville. i took a kart frame last year to oreville that you wanted but you never showed up. again you said you were going to be there but you didn't. i still have it. if you still want it i'll bring it again. you identified it about a year ago. i think it was the name of one of the presidents but i can't remember which one. i bought it a year ago and it was delivered to TBO and you were admiring it then.
aarrrggg .. I sent pm.. same time I posted... ill take it ..stated plan on being oriville if not send it ..but I can pay pal right now ..40.00 if you want just send it ..
PM your pay pal ..address ..

sent pm was waitin for reply ..thought maybe you was busy ir something ..
..Chuck ., check ur paypal ..I sent 40.00 to Bev4---02@aol.com
woulda sent it as a friend but ..???