Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oriville historic class ...
steve, "would have sent as a friend" so what are you trying to say? we're not friends? anyway if you sent me a PM i didn't get it. i'm at 92% capacity on my PM's. i'll call brian today and ask him if that is preventing me from getting any PM's. i did get the money though. the pump is yours. like i said the frame is yours too. no charge if you can identify the kart again. the only plus thing on the kart is the pedals. they are cool. i will bring the pump to oreville. if you are not there i'll ship it. the kart will be there too depending on what trailer i bring. try sending me a pm to see if i get it.
yes chuck as far as im concerned we are friends ..on my side anyways Lol ...
and hope I can make it to oriville ...all a sudden im super busy welding have couple big contracts 3 guys working for me .id like to ride a little ..rode new castle witch was awesome and one Friday at event had a blast ...I don't stick around for Saturdays any more I havnt run a flagged race there in 3 years ..every since I touched a rider splitting the middle of two riders ..I didn't even know it.. I didn't feel nuttin ...thought it was totally clean .if I did I woulda parked it then ...the parent of rider was really upset and there good friends so I havnt run a flagged race there since ... I still get phone call few days before stating how im super aggressive .,dangerous., if I get close to someone gonna get black flagged no refund bla bla bla ..funny thing is my class I havnt run in 3 years in a row been red flagged for flips crashes all 3 years I aint been in it.. 5 years prior I was in every one never red flagged  ...just lil food for thought ...
steve it was cool seeing you at new castle. i always enjoy our conversations when we walk the track together. but i think you are a helluva good driver. i don't care what dave says. you run the historic class. i didn't think they scored it. did you send me a PM. if so i didn't receive it. guess i don't have the room for it and will have to clean out some of the dead wood. didn't have to do that on the old forum. hint hint brian. i'm guessing i had about 500 old PM's there. you probably had way more. maybe that's why it crashed. anyway hope to see you at oreville. if you come with one kart like you say i'm sure your going to be able to fill up your truck with the karts you have when you go to carl's. in carl's complex i think there is one whole back room dedicated to your stuff.