Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oriville historic class ...
I plan on riding homemade kart with mc6 ...

whatca all bringing ...

(09-05-2017, 05:47 PM)steve miller Wrote: I plan on riding homemade kart with mc6 ...

whatca all bringing ...

Just the old 800 with a stock MC6. Rolleyes

I Think This Will Work

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

looks good ..im only bringing one kart.. just wanted make sure I had someone to ride with ..
maybe I wont get yelled at if I happen to pass someone ...Lol..
(09-05-2017, 08:01 PM)steve miller Wrote: looks good ..im only bringing one kart.. just wanted make sure I had someone to ride with ..
maybe I wont get yelled at if I happen to pass someone ...Lol..
Do you know how to get to Pa. Steve ? Big Grin
...gordie ... funny thing is... pa boarder only 18 minutes from house I drive there 4-5 times a week to a job site ..
But to oriville its nearly 5 hours ..I have to go 2 hours east drop south an hour then head back west 2 more like a big horse shoe trip ..
thankfully my new 29.88 Walmart phone has GPS last time I went to carl,s I ended up almost in philly ...Lol..
(09-06-2017, 04:04 PM)steve miller Wrote: ...gordie ... funny thing is... pa boarder only 18 minutes from house I drive there 4-5 times a week to a job site ..
But to oriville its nearly 5 hours ..I have to go 2 hours east drop south an hour then head back west 2 more like a big horse shoe trip ..
thankfully my new 29.88 Walmart phone has GPS last time I went to carl,s I ended up almost in philly ...Lol..
Then you went right past me, if you end up near philly again give me a holler I'll get you going in the right direction.
Miller,

How do you get fuel into the tank on that home built?

Nice looking kart, by the way. I love unique karts. I get kinda bored looking at Bug after Bug and Dart after Dart.

That's what sucked me into my Dan Lotz SAE. Not many on the West Coast.
Jim Waltz, West Sacramento, CA
Steve's Nassau panel snaps off with a button.
snaps on with 4 upholstery snaps ., fuel pump delivers fuel ..this kart handles excellent ..

I'm still very new to all of this . I have been collecting for only about a year now. I haven't made it to any events yet. Still learning.Did you have to make a cam for the mechanical fuel pump? That's an awesome idea.