Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FOX BROCHURES FOR VARIOUS YEARS
I'll post what I have..... (all of which comes from bobbystareyes on Ebay.  He has high quality reproductions available.  He might just sell you a high res scan file if you promise not to share it (he has to make a little money on this stuff)

This is 1959

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Jim Waltz, West Sacramento, CA
These are 1960....

(damn system appends new stuff on prior post even when I say I am doing a "new reply" - it does not work consistently - even when I leave the site and come back, it still appends to prior post - sheesh!)

(08-25-2017, 09:24 PM)Jim Waltz Wrote: 1963........

Thanks Jim for posting the brochures, all info is helpful to me. I appreciate you taking the time and effort to do this. I just bought a fox from someone off craigslist that was selling it for $30. it has a lot of extras welded on it and the satellite seat has a rub hole in the bottom, but everything is repairable-Right? Big Grin Trying to find what year it is, I'm thinking a 61 from what I can tell.
Dean,

Glad to assist.

There are others who can probably post even more/better info than I did.

Good luck with your project.  Be sure to start a topic in the member collections page here on the Forum.  We all like to see what our fellow vintage karters are doing.

I've been posting a bunch of stuff there in hopes of encouraging others.
Dick Teal had posted a [how to tell year of fox kart] on other forum a few years ago.i have it somewhere.will post if i can find it.