Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Camden
This might be a little too early to ask so just reply when you know: who is in for these classes?

Straight front axle sidewinder?

B open rear?
I'm in for both,,Bug Stinger with K78 and Hornet dual with Mac 92s....

gw
(07-13-2017, 05:49 AM)Gary Wlodarsky Wrote: I'm in for both,,Bug Stinger with K78   and Hornet dual with Mac 92s....

gw

if i get it together i'll have at least the new breed sidewinder.
lately theres way more work than time my way.
 sadly little to no money involved.
oh well can't always be in the clover.
Dave L.
Seem's in the Mid-West everyone is into classes.....out on the West Coast .....you run what you Brung' and just hope you
brung enough....... Big Grin   !

And......what you hope the competition brings .......Oooops !

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Randy..those two motors ,,,,, they run against each other right,,,the Bombs and the Clinton???? red is always faster right????

gw
(07-13-2017, 08:03 PM)David Luciani Wrote:
(07-13-2017, 05:49 AM)Gary Wlodarsky Wrote: I'm in for both,,Bug Stinger with K78   and Hornet dual with Mac 92s....

gw

if i get it together i'll have at least the new breed sidewinder.
lately theres way more work than time my way.
 sadly little to no money involved.
oh well can't always be in the clover.

Dave,If you can get there for practice day tell me what you need and we can get something put together! Same offer for RIGP.
GW......every time I try to run one of those "Time Bombs" it's a disaster in the making.....I read all of Jeff Browns "How To's"
but but but ......of course Mac's are just chainsaw's but everyone wants to use them because they the real deal from back in time,  I invested in 820 WB's because you can still buy the parts......but I'm not Dave Bonbright either.....

As to finding a Clinton that would get up to speed, well I owned enough of them when that's all my extra lunch money
could buy .....no wonder I wasn't a fat kid back in the day, say maybe that's what I need today.....less pizza and a Clinton
investment for lunch.....!

What I really need is to stop buying vintage items and finish up more projects before time taps me on the shoulder saying ...."Come with me ! ".......

What was the question ?    Redd is faster ?    You're the expert on that Big Grin  !

The Redds I buy never comes with that...damn...

and the question was?????????

gw
GW.....see what you missed by not making it to Riverside.....she was so disappointed.....so yeah red is hot and
you should keep your Bug that color.....just because ....