Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Neal Kart
Neal Kart 
(Source: Karting World, 1962 June) 

Ad...

Karting World's Test Review: Neal Kart

Hello, does anyone have any additional history of the Neal Machine company? Just bought one and restoring it and would like to know more about the company and their history making go karts.
It would be cool to see some good closeups of what you have. Except for that kart test, I was never able to find out anything else about them. The one thing I found odd is using only 3/4 inch tubing. On a space frame you can get away with it, but for a single rail, not so much. Even thicker wall tubing wont keep from easily bending in the usual places.
(04-27-2022, 11:18 AM)Terry Bentley Wrote: It would be cool to see some good closeups of what you have. Except for that kart test, I was never able to find out anything else about them. The one thing I found odd is using only 3/4 inch tubing. On a space frame you can get away with it, but for a single rail, not so much. Even thicker wall tubing wont keep from easily bending in the usual places.

Hi Terry.  The Kart has been completely restored and is available for sale on ebay.

Regards

https://www.ebay.com/itm/304484552527