Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
new castle ..(it was a hot one .!!)
Sounds like something right out of I Love Lucy: "...right rear tire and wheel off my truck passed me at 70 mph."

Hmmm. With all of the strange stuff that's happened to you... damn... you're just a regular ol' lucky rabbit's foot, ain't ya?

Glad you have a good sense of humor, and hopefully your wheel & tire didn't hop over the divider into the oncoming lane...
..roads pretty ruff right in that area so ol truck started making a different noise I switched to left lane thought might be smoother road straightened er  out  rear end dropped dang tire passed me ..
I was kinda busy for second ..trying keep an eye on my tire and wheel in case my spare was ruined .,trying to keep poor ol thing in the road and I kinda wanted to watch all the sparks ..lol..
so I walked 8th mile down highway found wheel tire leaning against guard rail wheel was junk ..
got to truck got spare got jack one stud was broke rest were just kinda buggered up with aluminum ..
jacked it up went to slide wheel on wheel touched truck and friggin factory jack folded up like paper ..there I sat with tire need 1/4 inch to slide over stud ..so I start unloadin my kart bunch stuff get to tools start fix jack my phone flashlight dies no charger ..no problem headlights by time I got done getting one lug nut off each other wheel so it have 3 lug nuts hold spare on my damn truck battery weak wouldn't start my truck and I found out s10 pain in A$$ to pop start something about pcm or some crap I had coast half mile it run a second quit ..finally took off I made it home no problem 20 mph ..I have triple A but I killed my phone monkeying around I prolly shoulda called them first
only 3 hour set back 15 miles from home ..Lol..
Yeah got to meet the other Steve. I didn't expect that. glad you made it safely. That Outlaw was pretty cool.
Wow! What a fantastic offer Duke made to Vico.
ill tell ya what ...that young man deserves everything he gets ..smart ., very respectful .,thankful person right there ..
as is his Dad..
Miller,

I think I saw your wheel-off incident on one of the You Tube videos I was watching recently....
Ha!

Better luck next time, Steve!
Jim Waltz, West Sacramento, CA
musta forgot to cotter pin the lug nuts on the ol s-10 ..Lol.. hehehe..
(06-20-2017, 10:46 AM)Vern Bergman Wrote: Wow! What a fantastic offer Duke made to Vico.
Thank you, it also goes for the rest of you guys. Just let me know when you are in the area.
Mr duct tape and vise grips...loses a wheel...oh my...

gw
my go kart ran perfect ..just wasn't fast enough to shake anything lose ..!! ..Lol..

still don't understand how a wheel and tire can fly off after driving 6 hours ..wtf ..!!

I guess kinda like a brand new trailer braking down ..something about vintage karts make strange things happen ..hehehe..

bigger faster bullet on the kart next year and hopefully something less than 25 years old with 350,000 miles on it to drive there in ..