Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
new castle ..(it was a hot one .!!)
(06-18-2017, 03:22 PM)steve miller Wrote: ..vico ..the pleasure was all mine meeting you ...
I was super impressed how well you did ..
hope to see you again next year ..

tom it was awesome finally meeting you and Wisconsin randy ..along with everyone else (list way to long to name all )

the hand shake line up was really neat got to put a face on about 100 names ..

now I have  a whole year to get ready for redemption ...lol..

Steve,

This is one of the HUGE pluses of this forum in why we use our real names (One of many reasons David L. insists on real names). It truly is a great way to attend an event out of your community knowing no one and then when a familiar name comes up--you are no longer strangers, but with good friends that share a passion for vintage karts.

Scott Elkes
..scott ., if I remember right im pretty sure one year at Fremont we had name tags ..I thought that was just the greatest thing ..
(06-21-2017, 08:08 PM)steve miller Wrote: my go kart ran perfect ..just wasn't fast enough to shake anything lose ..!! ..Lol..

still don't understand  how a wheel and tire can fly off after driving 6 hours ..wtf ..!!

I guess kinda like a brand new trailer braking down ..something about vintage karts make strange things happen ..hehehe..

bigger faster bullet on the kart next year and hopefully something less than 25 years old with 350,000 miles on it to drive there in ..

ok on the trailer thing,,,can someone help me get the knife outa my backkk...LOL
(06-22-2017, 07:47 AM)Gary Wlodarsky Wrote:
(06-21-2017, 08:08 PM)steve miller Wrote: my go kart ran perfect ..just wasn't fast enough to shake anything lose ..!! ..Lol..

still don't understand  how a wheel and tire can fly off after driving 6 hours ..wtf ..!!

I guess kinda like a brand new trailer braking down ..something about vintage karts make strange things happen ..hehehe..

bigger faster bullet on the kart next year and hopefully something less than 25 years old with 350,000 miles on it to drive there in ..

ok on the trailer thing,,,can someone help me get the knife outa my backkk...LOL

That's funny right there.....