Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
new castle ..(it was a hot one .!!)
first off I wanna give special thanks to jeff T. for taking me out there and dealing with me and all my issues ..
and thanks to all the others that helped .. Smile

I tried something way outta my rhelm..I had good time even though I got passed by everyone and most everything in site ..!!

including my rev grip .
then close to home  right rear tire and wheel off my truck passed me at 70 mph .15 miles from home  after driving 300 miles.lol..

jeees i brought a butter knife to an all out gun fight ..holy i found out a stone stock mc91b with box muffler  dry clutch and gas wasn't the best choice in my arsenal of vintage karts for  6.1 rear class ..motor ran perfect just wasn't enough ..Lol..
Great opportunity to meet you at New Castle. Hope to see you at a future event.
Vic, we want to hear all about your trip, with this being your first event.
yep stock engines on that track are boring..
duels are the only way to go for a good time
tk
GEARBOX
I was watching Friday during  Vico "s heat race . For his first time racing, on a comparatively huge track, he did very well.
It was a pleasure meeting and talking to a great young man and hope he can attend more events . Way to go Vico !

Oh Yea , it was as hot and humid as it ever gets in the Midwest !
..vico ..the pleasure was all mine meeting you ...
I was super impressed how well you did ..
hope to see you again next year ..

tom it was awesome finally meeting you and Wisconsin randy ..along with everyone else (list way to long to name all )

the hand shake line up was really neat got to put a face on about 100 names ..

now I have a whole year to get ready for redemption ...lol..
Heck, play the odds. Enter 1 in every class, bring a bunch of those old timers in your collection. More for the kart show!
(06-18-2017, 04:24 PM)Al Hasenfratz Wrote: Heck, play the odds. Enter 1 in every class, bring a bunch of those old timers in your collection. More for the kart show!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sterling:

Every single heat, I came in fourth. Last heat I got to mow some grass, and spun out. Caught back up, though. The kart did very well, same with the engine.

Awesome time meeting everyone and cruising around the pits everyday to see some people I haven't met.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Vico, you are one cool kid. Let me know if you ever need anything. Also if you get to the Charlotte area look me up. I'll hook you up with a personal tour of Ganassi. And I can get you in touch with some people to do the same at other shops.