Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Castle roll call
Ok who is headed to the New Castle event? Where are you coming from and when. I always like to know if someone is going the same direction as me so if there are any issues we can help each other out.
I'll start... Hello my name is Duke and I'm a kartoholic.

Mike Birdsell and I are heading up Wed the 14th. From Charlotte area, up 77 to Charleston then across 35.

My cell is 704 791 0327.
Coming from Canton, Ohio. Headed South, then West on I-70 Thursday.

330 495 5003
Coming out of Wisconsin by carrier pigeon. Where are we racing? Oh, I remember now.
From Northern Ohio...Thursday morn,,turn left..turn right go straight.... I 71 to I 70

gw
I'll be there. No clue what roads I'm taking..
I'll be there, coming from upstate NY across 90 and down 71, making a stop in Mt Vernon to connect with Chris and the home on wheels we will be taking to New Castle along with a couple karts.
I hope to have better engine luck this year, last year I toasted two of them and also got a big bloody gash in my shin from the guy aheads flying chain guard at 50+MPH.  Scar is still there.
Looking forward to going up against Romero and Ernie in the sportsman class, should be a good match.
ill be there friday am
tk
GEARBOX
This is what I would consider to be the VKA's Crown Jewel event. If you have not attended I suggest it be put on your bucket list. If you have previously attended you already know what a great facility it is and how well Jeff and team run the event. It's always a blast to attend this one.
Wow.......that's one nice track........!

Anyone from NorCal going ?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(06-07-2017, 12:57 AM)Randy Dacus Wrote: Wow.......that's one nice track........!

Anyone from NorCal going ?

27 PRE ENTRIES RECORD CROWD EXPECTED .  A DOZEN OR SO NEW NAMES, GETTING CALLS EVERYDAY.
SAFE TRAVELS, SEE YOU THERE. MAKE VINTAGE KARTING GREAT!