Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
F/S Flexo Big Bear Scrambler On The Bay
Frank built it for a buddy, but his interest was in his drag racing Cuda , the race car broke so the buddy decided to
part with the Go Kart 800 ...and invest the proceeds back into fixing the Cuda .

I happened to see it was listed near Frank and asked him about, he said  it was one he restored etc etc ......I probably purchased it for about what Frank had invested in the restoration .

Here's how it looked when I picked it up.......in fact to seal the deal the seller drove half way about just inside the NoCal border and I drove up to meet him....so we split the drive time in half .

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

very nice Randy
(06-08-2017, 11:33 PM)steve cox Wrote: how about  1960

its a 1960 Go Kart cycle big bear scrambler  west bend 580  had it since 1989 not for sale

Hi Steve, I'll buy a blueprint or the diminutions of the frame and forks.
(06-12-2017, 03:03 PM)Dominic Salvato Wrote:
(06-08-2017, 11:33 PM)steve cox Wrote: how about  1960

its a 1960 Go Kart cycle big bear scrambler  west bend 580  had it since 1989 not for sale

Hi Steve, I'll buy a blueprint or the diminutions of the frame and forks.

Ditto . I had someone on the old site give me the dimensions via pm , but then the site crashed n burned.
I just posted those here again, but for those that want to build a clone.....one more time....
I hope Dave and Brian don't think we've gone over to the mini Bike side or dark side of Vintage !

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.pdf   Flexo Big Bear mini bike drawing.pdf (Size: 294.18 KB / Downloads: 9)
.zip   Go Kart brochures.zip (Size: 694.7 KB / Downloads: 6)
We need degrees , inches , od.