Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help identify kart
Can anyone id this kart

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Looks like an older Coyote Products Bullet with a Bug gas tank used on Wasp and Black Widow. Does it have a 1" or 1 1/4" axle?
Also has Margay upholstery.
(05-16-2017, 08:21 PM)Where are you located and is this your kart or a prospective purchase? I sent you a private message.Thanks,Vince

Ajf91973 Wrote:
Can anyone id this kart
Need more photos.......

The only karts I've ever seen with seat sliders were early Emmicks and Invaders.

Steering looks like Invader, but more photos would help.
Jim Waltz, West Sacramento, CA
My friend wants to sell. I don't know what to offer

Another photo

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Ajf91973My friend wants to sell. I don't know what to offer

Another photo

Ajf,

Welcome to the forum. There is a tremendous amount of member experience and knowledge here and everyone is kind to help as much as they can. It's a small community of friends and like minded guys so they prefer to know members by their name rather than internet handles. I tried to send you a private message but it wouldn't go through. It might have to do with your profile preference setting to receive private messages or it might be because you've used an internet handle versus your real name and your account hasn't been verified yet. If you read this, try to send me a PM or email me at vrosanelli@icloud.com. I have a similar kart and would like to chat with you about yours. Try to contact the forum administration to update your profile to your real name, you'll definitely get lots more help.

Good luck with the kart...
(05-17-2017, 11:24 AM)Vince Rosanelli Wrote: Ajf91973My friend wants to sell. I don't know what to offer

Another photo

Ajf,

Welcome to the forum. There is a tremendous amount of member experience and knowledge here and everyone is kind to help as much as they can. It's a small community of friends and like minded guys so they prefer to know members by their name rather than internet handles. I tried to send you a private message but it wouldn't go through. It might have to do with your profile preference setting to receive private messages or it might be because you've used an internet handle versus your real name and your account hasn't been verified yet. If you read this, try to send me a PM or email me at vrosanelli@icloud.com. I have a similar kart and would like to chat with you about yours. Try to contact the forum administration to update your profile to your real name, you'll definitely get lots more help.

Good luck with the kart...

Thank you. I will try and fix it.

Aaron Friedl
Aeron, as i know yoiu and saw your name in your email i ok'd your membership.
offer a couple of hundred but if it comes with engine it is worth more. worst he can do is reject offer. send me a p.m. and i'll fix your name in next week or so.
Cool
Dave L.
Aaron,
the engine is an Italian BM make and 100 or 135cc only differentiated by bore measurement in case you didn't know.
regards,
Mark L.

Correction just below this.
(05-18-2017, 03:22 AM)Mark Loraine Wrote: Aaron,
the engine is an Italian BM make and  100 or 135cc only differentiated by bore measurement in case you didn't know.
regards,
Mark L.

Motor is a 100cc Atlas, made by BM.