Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Directions to add members location Everyone please reads and modify account!!
Looking to see if I did it right. And I did,Thanks
So far a few guys have done this.
excellent
i'd like to see all the membership redo with location added.
if you are privacy paronoid just add your state!!
as i said before it helps us understand demographics.

Cool
Dave L.
Yo Luciani, I'd like to add  "basically from India"  to my profile,how do I do that?
nice to see you're still alive!!!
as to your question i think you baSICALLY HAVE TO MOVE THERE FIRST??
DAng caps lock.
i suspect our new friend is either looking to improve his english or offer us a bunch of kew stuff in which case he'll get bounced!!
yer bud
Cool
Dave L.
Found the location area of my profile. I guess I got involved in all this forum stuff before we were requested to use our full name. I'd change mine if I knew how..... Anyone?
(05-13-2017, 11:46 AM)peckenpa Wrote: Found the location area of my profile.  I guess I got involved in all this forum stuff before we were requested to use our full name.  I'd change mine if I knew how.....  Anyone?

Hi Al; Follow exactly what Romero describes on the first page of this thread. It was easy even for me LOL!!!! Regards;Chris
(05-13-2017, 01:55 PM)Chris Sahagian Wrote:
(05-13-2017, 11:46 AM)peckenpa Wrote: Found the location area of my profile.  I guess I got involved in all this forum stuff before we were requested to use our full name.  I'd change mine if I knew how.....  Anyone?

Hi Al; Follow exactly what Romero describes on the first page of this thread. It was easy even for me LOL!!!! Regards;Chris

But Chris, we still don't know where you are from......
Jim Waltz, West Sacramento, CA

you have to bug a forum admin like myself.
send me a pm confirming you saw this and i'll fix it up al.
yer bud Cool
Dave L.
(05-13-2017, 04:00 PM)David Luciani Wrote:

you have to bug a forum admin like myself.
send me a pm confirming you saw this and i'll fix it up al.
yer bud Cool
Hopefully fully worked now. Chris
Good job, Chris!
Jim Waltz, West Sacramento, CA