Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Directions to add members location Everyone please reads and modify account!!
I would be nice to see where a member is located.  I don't see it on the profile?

Scroll Down to Romero's post. Excellent advise on howe to add user location.
admin
Jeff - you can add it to your profile under additional information. If you click on my name you will see my location.
i've been thinking about getting all the members to at least tell us which state they live in.
many feel that's intrusive and it kinda is. but when we consider areas to add and promote a race it would be far easier if we knew where guys are generally located.
Then it would be a simple matter of finding a cluster of vintage guys without a vintage event nearby, locating a track and setting up a date that works.
I'll have Brian S. run up a tutorial on how to add your location so the computer chaLLENGED GUYS CAN EASILY FIND WHERE TO ADD THE DATA!!
Dang caps lock!!
Cool
Dave L.
Just make it a required field.
steve miller ..new York .., 14843 ..
Mel Ruffner youngstown ohio
I decided to add it to my "user title" in my profile. That way you don't have to click on nuttin' to know where I'm located.
Jim Waltz, West Sacramento, CA
Bingo Jim !

So on the upper right of the blue strip where is says WELCOME, ROMERO - I clicked down arrow "V" after your name.

Then I clicked on (User CP) with the settings gear before it.

Then on the far left I found (Your Profile) and below that - (Edit Profile) and added my City and State in (Current Custom User TitleSmile Box

Thanks
(05-11-2017, 06:35 PM)Romero Llamas Wrote: Bingo Jim !

So on the upper right of the blue strip where is says WELCOME, ROMERO - I clicked down arrow "V" after your name.

Then on the far left I found (Your Profile) and below that - (Edit Profile) and added my City and State in (Current Custom User TitleSmile Box

Thanks

Good job Romero.

Thanks for explaining to everyone how to get to their profile.

Ciao!
Jim Waltz, West Sacramento, CA
(05-12-2017, 12:20 AM)Jim Waltz Wrote:
(05-11-2017, 06:35 PM)Romero Llamas Wrote: Bingo Jim !

Thanks

Good job Romero.

Thanks for explaining to everyone how to get to their profile.

Ciao!