Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Need to Stop
Sad 
Hi All,
Just a note to let everyone know that because of health reasons I need to stop taking on outside work and restorations. I know I did this a couple years ago and made changes to my process but it has not helped so I am advised to stop and will take that advice.

Here is my timetable:

I will take on limited work at my discretion until October 1, 2017
All jobs will be completed before December 31, 2017

I am not leaving the sport and will continue to support my own activities and attend events.

With regrets,  [Image: sad.png]
Scott Kneisel
Maintaining your health is everything , if reducing the work load helps you gotta listen to the advice of others ! Thanks for your help on my stuff . Look forward to many more track days , Chris
Scott, you've helped many people over the years. It's time to think of yourself. We'll all continue to enjoy your company and your good advice. Ted
Scott - To echo Ted, your presence at the track, knowledge and willingness to share it is so valuable to us all in this hobby. Thank you for all you have done to help me so many times. Take care and see you at Avon if not sooner.
Paul
You have to take care of No. 1 first. At some point we all have to face reality. You only get to go around once.